Dear Mr. 7seconden.be (yes I'm always that polite if I need something :d), do you happen to have my lost text in your feedreader? =/
Technorati.com had still some of the text:
I was going to photograph my car. Really! But then there was this sexy behind of a BMW Z3 with a nice reflection. As the Egg looks like a eighty year old with cellulite compared to the Z3’s smooth and – at least – well proportioned curved ‘butt’, I just couldn’t resist.
Reconstruction of the rest of the post:
'Financial management', quite a big name for something that's just accounting. So the theory examination went well. And then there was ...
Some stuff about ProAcc en not being able to adjust VAT rates. Dismissable. :d
I gehe auch auf blogcom: codename calimero and that I was going to force Andy aka Crowolf to come too, so there'd be at least one person I know IRL. Other bloggers I think that should join:
WereldkeukenOogsnoep: So he can make some photographic coverage entitled 'the belgian blogosphere: the butts'.
- Kris VDV: I would love to meet the person behind that amazing photoblog (and he might be able to explain to me how to get those darn technorati tags working on pixelpost.)
- Mr. Flawijn: I was going to steal his memory card and take credit for his photographs.
- Lord CMS: To chase the evil mosquitos away if there are any.
Crowolf's post about the blogcom meeting made me think about what where the past meetings that I did. Here's the list:
- #kasterlee on undernet.org A long time ago, if I remember correctly we went to Sunparks twice, hooked up in Turnhout for a movie, went bowling, ...
- gothweb.be The first official meeting was at the Efteling I assume, but by then everybody knew almost everybody already from bumping into them at parties.
- worth1000.com(aka Worthmeet Europe) The photographers wanted to go to the Artis zoo but the illustrators and PS-peepz (and thus the majority) wanted to just sit, talk and drink. But we did photograph the RLD at night (and I had a enormous hangover in the morning). =d A typical W1K memorablia as created by one of W1K's photoshop goeroes DeadElvis. From left to right: ufosgalore, nicky666 ,Furitsu ,DeadElvis, XXXXXPP, Ankabout, a friend of Ankabout (I'm not in it because I took the original photo.) If interested in their PS, illustration or photography work, you can check their profiles here.
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL
Flash: Not Fired